Since I didn’t do my normal planning/grocery shop this weekend, I’ve had to be creative with things I have on hand, which is good, because we have enough food and its a good way to clean out the fridge.
- 2 corn tortillas
- 3 ounces chopped grilled chicken (leftover from my egg rolls)
- 4 tablespoons red/yellow peppers
- 1 ounce 75% reduced fat cheddar
- 1 ounce pickled jalapenos
- chopped cilantro and baby spinach
- chopped red cabbage
I’ve had this soup in the cupboard for a while, though it would go well with my tostadas – it tasted like a$$!
Note to self: time to make more zero points soup at home!
We ended up doing level 1 again of Shred – today was easier I think because I didn’t skip a workout day yesterday. I checked my blood sugar before working out – it was 106 – so I needed a snack to fuel me for the workout:
Afternoon break is over – come on back tonight for BBQ Chicken Thighs and Couscous Zucchini Salad!