How did everyone survive the 4th of July? Did you concentrate on the food more than the company? Did you plan to splurge that day? I know my dinner was 20 points, which included strawberry rhubarb pie.
My downfall was that I didn’t count points at all last weekend, and I only exercised Tuesday through Thursday. That’s not acceptable.
My goals this week:
- no wine Monday=Friday
- exercise a minimum of 60 minutes a day
- eat more fruits and veggies
- track everything!
What are your goals this week? Are you happy with how your summer is going?
Hannah comes home today! But right now I am off to the grocery store to buy stuff for me and my SIL’s lunches this week – she LOVED my zucchini lasagna, so that’s on the menu, along with:
- grilled chicken apple sausage with sauerkraut and sauteed apples
- pulled chicken bba sandwiches with a broccoli bean salad (recipe to follow this week)
- Indian beef curry with brown rice (recipe to follow this week)
- shrimp pad thai with chicken egg roll (recipe to follow this week)
Anything new on your menu this week? Have a great Sunday!