Six weeks left people! That’s all that’s left in our 101 days of summer challenge. If you read my post yesterday, I am up 1.0 for the week. I can blame it on not enough exercise, too much wine and maybe a couple extra bites of cheese during the week.
I had a goal of being 149 by Labor Day. I am 158 now, so I need to lose 9 pounds in six weeks. The only way I’ll get there is to buckle down, get back to basics and dig deep.
Goals for Week Eight:
- 60 minutes of exercise a day
- 3 days of strength training (which I hardly do)
- 80 ounces of water per day
- maintain blood sugar levels (they have been on the low side lately)
- if I bite it I must write it!
How are you doing? Are you on track for your summer goals? Leave a comment and let us know how you are doing!
My Mom and SIL are coming over for Sunday supper. We are fixing an Italian pasta meal with sausage and a big salad. I have been a cleaning/cooking lady this morning – but now my house is clean and I have all my lunches prepared for the week:
- Asian grilled chicken breast with broccoli slaw apple dried cherry salad
- sweet potato gnocci with lentil bolognese
- stuffed green peppers
- chicken tikka masala with broccoli and brown rice
- taco salad
Anything new on your menu this week? Have a great Sunday!