I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for three years! So much has happened these past three years. This is what Hannah looked like at three!
- You’ve read the story of how Hannah came into the world
- You’ve read about how I met and married my amazing husband
- You supported us when Tony was in the hospital
- You cheered us when he came home from the hospital
- You watched the video of Hannah getting her car
- You watched Hannah graduate from high school!
- You watched my step-son Joe turn 20 – in a few weeks he’ll be 22!
- You watched my family reunion in Hilton Head when my Aunt turned 80!
- You saw Tony turn 50!
- You read that My step-son Joe got engaged to his fiance Lizz!
- You supported us through Tony’s colon cancer – he’s now cancer free!
- we challenged each other in the second 101 days of summer challenge
- my mom turned 70!
Whew! Through good time and bad, I’ve loved sharing my life with you these last three years – I’ve formed some great personal relationships with so many of you and my life is richer for it. 😀
So of course, why not have another giveaway to celebrate! All you have to do is leave a comment and tell me what state you live in! I am always so interested to see how far this little blog of mine stretches out to the world. 😀
In the gift box: a $50 Whole Foods Gift Card and a Homemade Salsa Basket.
Good luck! I’ll pick a winner on Friday, September 9. If you tweet about the giveaway, leave a second comment for an additional entry.
I didn’t have my pictures downloaded from dinner on Wednesday with Hannah. We went to a new place called pl8 (plate) in Barrington.
welcome to pl8.
the exciting, new restaurant in barrington.
the yin and yang of food and ambiance
creating a whole new trend in asian cuisine.
pl8 offers a fresh, imaginative menu
of classic chinese cuisine
side by side
with japanese kitchen creations and sushi.
pl8 is where you will find a chic city restaurant
located in the suburbs.
where you’ll find superb yet unpretentious service.
a menu that is sweet and savory.
classic dishes with a smart twist that are
we can’t wait for you to experience
the best of asian cuisine coming together
on one pl8.
Hannah and I don’t do the raw sushi (although I have tried raw tuna when Tony gets a happy avocado dish and I liked it!). We split spinach potstickers, tempura shrimp, tempura roll and a california roll. We both thought it was one dish too many because we would have liked to order the mochi balls. 😀 The prices were reasonable, the service was excellent – can’t wait to take Tony there because I think he’ll like their raw sushi.
and if you made it down this far, you know that today is my WW weigh in day . . .
Woot! I will take it! Alright, I am off to do my weekly menu and grocery shopping list – have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by. 😀